The CBKA Committee met on Wednesday 12 December 2018 and Minutes are on the website. Here is a summary of some of the matters discussed:
- The social event on 9 December has resulted in some new volunteers for Wandlebury, but more are needed.
- The CBKA still had not filled the long-empty vacancy for an Event Coordinator.
- The CBKA is also seeking an Asian Hornet coordinator.
- A CBKA member with a trailer is needed to help distribute the 2019 Beefeed order to individual CBKA members.
- The 2019 membership form on the CBKA website has been working without any problems.
- Preparations for the One-Day Seminar are complete, but ticket sales so far are lower than hoped. Further publicity will follow.
- The CBKA will not be taking a stand at Beetradex.
Summary of Committee Meeting Minutes in December 2018